ವಿಷಯಕ್ಕೆ ಹೋಗಿ

BJP MP Ananthakumara Hegde wrote a letter to the Prime Minister against the tweeter.


  M P Ananthakumara Hegde alleges that Twitter is touting the business of tweeting against India and tearing down India.
This is what he has written to Prime Minister Narendra Modi.

A few days ago, a tweet from a Twitter account called Singh Punnoon tweeted about the independence of Punjab from India and the creation of a separate state called Khalistan.  It is an ad against India which has been endorsed by Twitter.  As a result of exposing such anti-national activity and bringing it to the attention of the Honorable Prime Minister and Home Minister, I have canceled my Twitter account on April 22, following a tweet against Tablighi Jamaat.  Instead, the tweet I made said it would reactivate my account.

Gentlemen,
I have expressed my opposition to any move against the country, whatever it may be.  There is no compromise.  There is no question that I delete the tweet I made in this regard.
I strongly condemn Twitter's anti-India campaigns.  My country, my ideology, my life is more important than the account of the anti-social site.

ಕಾಮೆಂಟ್‌ಗಳು

ಈ ಬ್ಲಾಗ್‌ನ ಜನಪ್ರಿಯ ಪೋಸ್ಟ್‌ಗಳು

ಗಡಿಯಲ್ಲಿ ಚೀನಾದ ಕೋತಿಗಳ (ಮಿಲಿಟರಿ) ಕಪಿಚೇಷ್ಟೆಯ ವಿಡಿಯೋ ವೈರಲ್

ಕಾಂಗ್ರೆಸ್ಸಿಗರೇ... ಪಾಕಿಸ್ತಾನದ ಬಾಯಿಮುಚ್ಚಿಸುವ ತಾಕತ್ತು ಇದಿಯಾ ? ( ಸೋನಿಯಾ ವಿವಾದ)

ಆಟೋ ಚಾಲಕರು ಮತ್ತು ಟ್ಯಾಕ್ಸಿ ಚಾಲಕರಿಗೆ ಸರ್ಕಾರದಿಂದ ಧನ ಸಹಾಯಕ್ಕೆ ಕೂಡಲೇ ಈ ಆಧಾರಗಳನ್ನು ತಯಾರು ಮಾಡಿ

  ಸಾಧ್ಯದಲ್ಲೇ ಸೇವಾ ಸಿಂಧೂ ವೆಬ್‌ ಸೈಟ್‌ ಪ್ರಾರಂಭವಾಗಲಿದೆ, ಚಾಲಕರು ಕೂಡಲೇ  ಈ ಮೇಲಿನ ಎಲ್ಲಾ  ಆಧಾರಗಳನ್ನು ಹೊಂದಿಸಿಕೊಳ್ಳಲು ಈ ಮೂಲಕ ತಿಳಿಸಲಾಗಿದೆ.